Recovery Theatre Practitioner - North West London
Maxximas permanent team are recruiting for a Recovery Theatre Practitioners based in North West London.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UKs private leading comprehensive clinics in the heart of London.
As a Recovery Theatre Practitioner you will be excited to work with world class surgeons, in state of the art environments, you may see some exclusive robotics in practice too and complex breakthrough surgeries.
This is a great opportunity to learn and excel in your specialist area.
- Location: North West London
- Contract Type; permanent, full time 37.5 hours
- Operating times; 07:30 am 9pm
- Shift Days; Monday to Saturday;
- Shift Patterns; earlies, lates and long days
Whats in it for you?
- Salary range: £34,536 - £38,374 plus shift allowances
- Additional rewards; Private healthcare, Contributory pension, health and a vast range of rewards you would associate with a leading private healthcare organization
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- Experienced Theatre Nurse, or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP)
- Registered to practice in the UK
- Extensive experience in a similar role
Unlock your potential:
If you are looking for a new exciting challenge working for a leading private hospital group based in the heart of London - please apply today!
Why work with Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement.
We hold preferred or sole supplier status with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else.
With our teams expert knowledge in healthcare we will help you through the interview stage with tips and advice and secure you your dream role.
We always act in your best interests, talking with you and listening to you.
You're an individual.
A professional; not a resource.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team.
With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement