Senior Mammographer/Radiographer - Central London
Maxximas permanent team are recruiting for a Senior Mammographer/Radiographer based in Central London.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a prestigious private hospital in London.
As a Senior Mammographer/Radiographer, you will participate in all areas of breast/womens health imaging, to include DEXA scanning, Tomosynthesis, Ultrasound and administration duties in accordance with business need of the unit.
Location: Central London
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-time 37.5hrs
Hrs: Hours are either 9am 5pm or 4 x long days 8am 6pm, Monday to Friday with no weekend working.
Whats in it for you?
- Salary: £45,000 - £48,500 dependent on experience, plus benefits such as Private healthcare, Contributory pension, health and a vast range of rewards you would associate with a leading private healthcare organisation
On a typical day you will:
- Provide a professional standard of excellence in radiographic services for all patients.
- Participate on the shift rotation.
- Help in booking of immediate appointments and maintain appropriate departmental records as necessary.
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- HCPC registered
- Post Graduate qualification in mammography (eg certification in mammography).
- Extensive experience in Mammography
Unlock your potential:
If you are looking for a new exciting challenge within a prestigious private hospital - please apply today!
Why work with Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement.
We hold preferred or sole supplier status with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else.
With our teams expert knowledge in healthcare we will help you through the interview stage with tips and advice and secure you your dream role.
We always act in your best interests, talking with you and listening to you.
You're an individual.
A professional; not a resource.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team.
With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement