Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
As a growing company the client has a unique service offering with a global reach and corresponding customer portfolio covering the offshore energy sector.
They provide consultancy and membership intelligence services.
They are continuously developing their sales approach and want you to be part of this.
* Seeking a bright and enthusiastic Customer Onboarder to look after the memberships within the company.
This person will be responsible for the clients' subscribers, being the members 'go to' for any customer enquiry and constantly ensuring a positive customer experience so that the clients are getting the most out of their subscription.
* It will entail learning all subscription products on offer as well as understanding the offshore energy sector in detail.
It will involve reporting all feedback to the relevant departments so that they are constantly improving the subscriber's service with the organisation.
* Delivering excellent customer service through maintaining good relationships
* Providing knowledge on all subscriptions to assist with any customer enquiry
* Providing support to the sales team
* Reporting customer feedback, concerns and issues to Sales Manager and any other relevant department
* Dealing with subscription renewals
* Recording incoming email and phone enquiries rapidly and efficiently.
* Excellent telephone skills and a persuasive demeanour.
* Use of Word, Excel, Publisher
* Gathering market and customer information as input to sales activities
* Customer Service background within office environment
* Computer skills needed preferably previous experience was computer based
* Experience in contacting businesses on the phone as well as face to face
* Will suit anyone with previous experience but not limited to sales representatives/advisors, account executive, business development executives etc.
* 5 days per week (40 hours)
Please include a cover letter with your CV.
Important Information: We endeavor to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.