Events Manager - Huddersfield - Hybrid of Office & Remote Based
Salary: Circa £40k DOE - Plus a Generous & Comprehensive Benefits Package
Full Time - 12 month contract role
Our client is a leading provider of essential support services, software and data that allow financial advisers, financial intermediaries and product providers to deliver better outcomes for their customers.
Formed in the early 2000's they are the UKs largest provider of outsourced regulatory and business support to financial advisers.
They are now recruiting for an Events Manager on an initial 12 month contract to work within the central events team.
The team is responsible for the industry's largest event programme, delivering world-class events with a first-rate customer experience for both physical and virtual attendees.
The role is based in their Huddersfield office however they operate a hybrid working model providing a balance of home and office working.
* Working closely with the Head of Events on the planning and management of events
* Managing a hybrid events platform to livestream sessions and connect in-person and virtual attendees
* Managing the logistics for and hosting certain events on site which could require occasional overnight stays and some unsocial hours
* Managing two Events Co-ordinators, including completing regular 1:1's and providing development, coaching and training as required
* Working closely with a variety of stakeholders including internal teams, clients, product providers, hotels and event venues
* Negotiating contracts with third parties alongside working to strict budgets and deadlines
* Collecting and analysing data to ensure relevance of content and meaningful attendee experience to achieve event objectives and vision
* Contributing to the long-term strategy of events team by identifying new ideas and ways to improve events
Experience and qualifications:
* Experience working in an events role delivering virtual, hybrid and in-person events to large audiences
* Experience managing event platforms for the delivery of hybrid events
* Strong relationship building and collaboration skills
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
* Excellent time management and organisation skills
* A passion for problem-solving and building solutions
* Comfortable working under pressure
* The ability to work efficiently and independently within an agile working environment
* Some UK wide travel required for events
Package : In return, our client can offer a salary of circa £40k (depending on skills and experience) plus an excellent benefits package, together with a great opportunity to join a leading organisation.
Please apply with your CV - Candidates must already have full rights to work in the UK.
VISA sponsorship is not available.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Key Words: Events Manager, events management, virtual events, Events, Conference, Delegates, attendees, corporate events