Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Synergi are recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineers to join a well know manufacturing & packaging plant in Bury St Edmunds.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer would join the team on a 3-shift rota.
This is a great opportunity for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work for a national business who operate in almost every town in the UK, with fantastic benefits and development opportunities.
Having been trading for hundreds of years it comes as no surprise that they are true market leaders within their field.
Showing no signs of slowing down and going into their busiest period of the year they are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to assist with their growth.
As an ElectricalMaintenance Engineer, you are responsible for attending breakdowns within the plant in a timely to manner to maintenance a continuous flow of production.
You will also be required to carry out planned preventative maintenance and bring ideas and solutions to consistently improve the way they do things.
On a day to basis you'll work with packaging machines, conveyors, fillers, compressors, controls panels, PLCs & more!
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Maintaining conveyors, packaging machines & further processing equipment.
• Provide multi skilled Engineering support to the Packaging Plant and wider site.
• Build relationship with Production staff to work as one team to achieve the KPIs.
• Provide Engineering support to capital investment projects, packaging projects and
• Lead small installation tasks
• Carry out daily checks on plant and machinery to ensure correct operation.
Shifts: 3 shift-rota
Benefits: Staff discount (33%), 33 days holiday, Christmas off, free parking, healthcare, development plans
What you need to do Next:
If you are suitable for this role, please apply below.