Technical Product Manager
My client is a multi-award winning company who is a specialised manufacturer.
They are currently looking for a Technical Product Manager to represent the technical function at the executive level whilst leading and managing the technical team helping the team, work seamlessly with the design and production teams.
This is a brand new position within the company that has become available due to continuous growth.
They are looking for someone who would eventually like to move up to director level and show all the characteristics of a director.
The ideal candidate will need to come from a strong engineering/technical background and be able to show skills such as strong innovation, leadership, commercial awareness and can demonstrate a track record of product development.
• Manage the Engineering, Technical and Design Teams to produce on-time delivery of the product plan as agreed with the Commercial Director
• Assume the Technical Lead on all product development initiatives
• Using Inputs from Sales, Marketing and Technical, establish a future product plan based on market opportunity and product viability
• Lead and monitor the delivery of team workload and maintain reporting mechanism to optimize quality, efficiency and on-time delivery of all team targets
• Manage the end-to-end product process from pre-production development through to handover to procurement
• Develop and manage the testing program for all new products to ensure product leadership over key competitors
• Oversee the production drawings process to ensure that the handover to production is accurate and on time
• Liaise with the Sales team to ensure customer queries are handled efficiently and professionally
• Oversee the installation instructions and ensure that current products and installation methods are accurately reflected
• Manage performance of team, monitor against agreed objectives, and implement corrective actions as required
• Present pre-production prototypes for Director Sign-off
• Support quality processes in line with ISO, CoP and QMS requirements
Please apply with your CV attached if you feel your skills match the requirements listed.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit.
If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page.
This does not need to be formatted in the same manner.
In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...