Sales Executive / Customer Support Executive
Sales Executive / Customer Support Executive - Huddersfield
Hybrid of Office & Remote Based
Salary up to £20k per annum - Plus a Generous & Comprehensive Benefits Package
Full Time - Permanent
Our client is a leading provider of essential support services, software and data that allow financial advisers, financial intermediaries and product providers to deliver better outcomes for their customers.
Formed in the early 2000's they are the UKs largest provider of outsourced regulatory and business support to financial advisers.
Our Client are currently looking for a Sales Executive / Customer Support Executive to join the sales team.
This is a hybrid role, meaning youll have the flexibility of both home and office working at their headquarters in Huddersfield.
In this role you will promote products and services to financial intermediaries and larger financial advisory firms to increase our clients membership base and achieve set revenue targets.
* Utilising appropriate sales strategies and tactics to ensure that activity levels are maintained (in terms of calls etc) and revenue targets are met
* Responding effectively to inbound calls and emails from existing/prospective customers in order to promote relevant products/services, minimise cancellations and respond to queries
* Utilising the CRM database and other internal and industry lists to identify appropriate prospects and make effective outbound sales calls
* Attending exhibitions or other events in order to promote products and services and generate leads
* For each lead identified you will Develop a clear understanding of the customer's needs and promote appropriate products and services to meet those needs.
* Complete all sales administration activities, including: Setting up and updating customer records in CRM & Diarising and logging all customer-related activity.
* Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the Intermediary sector of the UK financial services industry and of the opportunities, challenges and needs of Advisers.
* Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of our cleints full proposition and how they deliver high levels of value to Advisers.
Experience and qualifications:
* Previous experience working in a sales role, ideally selling to businesses
* Understanding of the sales process and sales techniques
* High level of general IT literacy, including good working knowledge of MS Office applications, plus the aptitude to learn new software applications quickly
* An interest in, and willingness to learn about, the financial services industry, financial products and the financial advice process
* Proven track record of meeting / exceeding sales targets
* Working with activity based KPI's (e.g.
weekly call volumes)
* Good interpersonal skills, including a collaborative approach to team working and relationship building with clients and colleagues
* Good listening, questioning, influencing and sales skills, with a consultative sales approach
* Being proactive is a must.
Keeping high activity and being able to motivate yourself is an important part of the job
* Good written and communication skills including an excellent telephone manner
In return, our client can offer a salary of up to £20k (depending on skills and experience) a flexible working environment, plus an excellent comprehensive benefits package, together with a great opportunity to join a leading organisation.
Please apply with your CV - Candidates must already have full rights to work in the UK.
VISA sponsorship is not available.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Key Words: Sales Executive, Sales Adviser, Telesales, Lead Generation, Sales, Business Development, Financial Sales,