Commercial Property Lawyer
We have been instructed on an exciting opportunity for a Chartered Legal Executive to join the Commercial Property department of an award-winning law firm based in Ashby-de-la-Zouch.
This position would suit someone with previous fee earning experience from a Commercial Property background.
My client are a long-standing law firm, having been established for over 200 years and have expanded their presence across the Midlands.
The firm are a close knit team and provide a genuinely amazing and collegiate workplace for colleagues.
- Annual bonus scheme
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working policy
- 23 days annual leave, PLUS bank holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Highly active social committee
- Genuine scope for career progression
- Volunteer days
- You will be responsible for your own varied Commercial Property caseload, including sales and purchases and the full transactional remit of leasehold matters
- You can also expect to be working on development work
- Ideally, you will contribute directly towards general business development and helping to build up the department by assisting on the firm’s marketing initiatives
- Drafting legal documentation and resolving any transaction issues that arise
- Maintaining solid client communication and updating them at each stage of their case
- Making use of the firm’s case management system
The ideal candidate
- You must be a Chartered Legal Executive, or qualified by experience, from a busy Commercial Property background
- In order to be considered for this position, you must be confident handling a varied caseload of Commercial Property matters with minimal supervision
- You will be a confident communicator with strong client care skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise and organise your work effectively is essential to be successful in this role
How to apply
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity or wish to apply to it, please contact Vicky Cavendish at SaccoMann on 0113 236 6713 or ask to speak to another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal division.