Paint Technician Vacancy
Paint Technician Vacancy – Bridgend Salary: Up to £30,000 basic + bonus OTE £40k+
Working hours: 8:30am to 5:00pm but flexible - 40 hours.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Paint Technician for our clients’ dealer site in the Bridgend l area.
This is a superb opportunity for a Paint Technician to join a fantastic company and brand, with plenty of opportunities to progress.
We are looking for a fully qualified level 3 Paint Technician but may also consider time-served.
Fantastic benefits package that includes:
Competitive starting salary
Company pension scheme
- Painting and preparing vehicles to a high standard
- Working within agreed time scales but also keeping a high level of workmanship
- Using the paint mixing / matching equipment & drying areas
- Recognising and documenting an additional work required
- Ideally you will be a fully qualified Paint Sprayer having the ATA or NVQ level 3 Paint Technician qualification though we will consider someone with years of experience who can demonstrate a high skill set
- Good understanding of bodyshop procedures
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality
Consultant: Lea Abell
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency.
We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites