Project Engineering Manager
Job Title: Project Engineering Manager
Salary: £70,000 + Car Allowance + Healthcare
Benefits: 24 Days Holiday, Pension, Training
Synergi are recruiting for a Project Manager to join a large, Growing Food manufacturing company covering the UK.
The successful candidate would join an incredible Engineering team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to work in an award-winning business with autonomy and vast, immersive projects.
Brief: Project Engineering Manager
A fantastic opportunity for a UK Project Engineering Manager has become available covering all sites across the UK.
This role includes full responsibility for the definition, documentation, and completion of projects of varying complexity ensuring time, cost and quality parameters are agreed, monitored and met.
It will involve managing virtual project teams, revenue and capital budgets, risks and issues and stakeholder management.
It demands good leadership skills along with a positive, proactive, flexible approach with a can-do attitude.
Roles & Responsibilities: Project Engineering Manager
• Ensure allocated projects are delivered to agreed timescales and costs, fit for purpose and
• successfully handed over to support teams.
Ensuring you meet or exceed agreed service levels in this area.
• Lead virtual project teams and ensure they are motivated, focussed on the right tasks, aware of their specific timescales and their part in the overall project.
• Track risks, issues, actions, and budget accurately during the lifecycle of projects and escalate, where required, to the project sponsor or portfolio manager
Skills Required: Project Engineering Manager
• 3+ years as a Project Manager, preferably in an Engineering environment, but this is not essential
• Hands-on experience of Project Management methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Prince2, PMI or similar)
• An established understanding of implementing repeatable rollout activities
What you need to do Next:
Please apply by 10.05.22 if you would like to be considered for the position.