Outpatients Staff Nurse - Perm - Borehamwood
Maxximas permanent team are recruiting for an Outpatients Staff Nurse based in London.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Worlds largest private healthcare group; providing award winning primary, acute and complex care.
Working as an Outpatients Staff Nurse, you will assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of nursing care, working within a team to supervise and direct junior staff.
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-time (37.5 Hours)
Hours: Shifts Between 8am 8pm Monday- Friday and 8am 1pm on Saturdays
Whats in it for you?
- £33,000 - £38,000 plus benefits such as Private healthcare, Contributory pension, health and a vast range of rewards you would associate with a leading private healthcare organisation
On a typical day you will be involved in:
- Plan, assess, implement and evaluate programmes of care for individual patients and to supervise junior staff in this activity.
- Ensure an ongoing welcoming, caring and safe environment is provided for all patients and their families.
- Develop and maintain clinical skills and knowledge necessary to provide holistic, evidence based nursing care.
- Carry out observations, investigations and treatments as required.
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- Registered General Nurse.
- Post registration outpatients experience desirable.
- Phlebotomy training and knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures desirable.
- Motivated and forward-thinking individual with excellent communication skills.
Unlock your potential:
If you are looking for a new exciting challenge in outpatient nursing - please apply today!
Why work with Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement.
We hold preferred or sole supplier status with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else.
With our teams expert knowledge in healthcare we will help you through the interview stage with tips and advice and secure you your dream role.
We always act in your best interests, talking with you and listening to you.
You're an individual.
A professional; not a resource.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team.
With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement