Qualified Accountant - Brighton / Rustington
Salary: Minimum £36,000 a year.
A well-established and forward-thinking firm of Chartered Accountants based in the centre of Brighton with a focus on helping its clients achieve better businesses and better lives, is seeking a full-time and a permanent Qualified Accountant, a highly motivated audit senior to manage a diverse portfolio of clients with the expansion of business.
There will be excellent opportunities to further progress knowledge and career whilst working as Qualified Accountant with supportive colleagues.
Yearly salary of minimum £ 36,000.
The Job Role:
This growing firm is committed to innovation, use of new technology, and take client care dead seriously.
Equal importance is given to the team to ensure they enjoy their work and social life, which is why the right candidate would be able to choose when and where they work at home and the office to do mainly the following:
* Plan audit assignments with the Audit Manager
* Act as a Lead Auditor on a variety of audit clients
* Plan audit approach and design testing methods
* Finalise the audit file for Manager and Partner review
* Take charge of job budgets
* Support and train team members
Skills, experience, and qualifications:
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in practice
* ACCA or ACA qualified
* Previous experience of a minimum of 70% audit-based role
* Excellent team player
* Experience of taking the lead on previous audits
* Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office, experience using Xero and Digital Software desired but not essential
* Salary of minimum £36,000 a year
* Excellent working environment
* Option to choose when and where to work at home and the office
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.