Service Care Solutions are looking for a Senior Digital Analyst to work on the outskirts of Bristol.
As a Senior Digital Analyst, you will make a difference by helping to shape and design future digital solutions that deliver services to the residents, businesses, and front-line key workers of South Gloucestershire.
You will work on several digital projects, balancing business needs with a strong user-centred design focus.
This will include design of service and customer journeys, identification of automation opportunities, and design of improved business process in the context of digitisation.
* You will support the business to gather and refine their requirements.
* You will identify opportunities for process improvement through application of digital technology, specifically where automation can be implemented.
* You will be designing the end-to-end journey of services and associated customer journeys.
* You will write user stories to clearly define requirements so they are ready for development.
* You will be producing documentary and visual artefacts such as process diagrams and wireframes as necessary.
* You will be preparing evidence-based options proposals in collaboration with other roles such as Solution Architects.
Generic skills: • Telephony projects • Voice Over Internet Protocols (VOIP) • Contact Centre (including virtual contact centre technology and approaches) • MS Teams • Microsoft Technologies • Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) • Skill based routing • CRM systems (and associated workflow)
If you are interested in this role or want further discussion please contact Chris Wheeler either via email: email@example.com or tel: 01772208962.
Alternatively if you have any friend or colleagues that might be interested please feel free to refer them, as we a have a £250 referral scheme in place.