Experienced Bookkeeper-Brighton and Hove
Salary:£ 23,000 - £ 27,000 a year depending on experience.
A well-established and forward-thinking firm of Chartered Accountants based in the centre of Brighton with a focus on helping its clients achieve better businesses and better lives, is seeking a full time and a permanent Experienced Bookkeeper to take responsibility for maintaining the firm's books and records.
The friendly team of the Firm would collaborate and guide the incoming Experienced Bookkeeper to ensure that the career here is flourished.
Yearly salary of £ 23,000-27,000 depending on experience.
The Job Role:
Ideally, it is expected to work 5 days a week Monday to Friday, however, alternative working patterns could be considered for the right candidate to carry out the following day-to-day duties-
* Keeping accurate financial records, Reconciliation and maintenance of the company's Xero file, use of journals and reporting, including preparing VAT returns
* Issuing monthly statements and resolving client queries
* Managing payment services, e.g., Stripe, GoCardless, Processing receipts and payments, including staff expenses
* Effectively implementing credit control processes
* Monitoring and maintenance of client bank accounts, Handling bank deposits and maintaining petty cash
Skills, experience, and qualifications:
* At least 2 years bookkeeping and VAT experience, AAT level 3 or above desirable
* Strong bookkeeping skills, ideally with Xero experience, Knowledge of Xero, Excel, Dext, Dropbox
* Excellent numerical and communication skills, ability to prioritise workload and ability to work to deadlines
* A notice period of one month or less in your current role
* Salary £ 23,000-27,000 yearly depending on the experience
* Excellent working environment
* Continuous support and guidance from the friendly team members to ensure that the career flourishes
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.