IT Operations Manager
Are you an IT Manager with a strong professional background in IT and experience in supporting IT operations in a large, multi-site business environment? A global architectural design firm that is at the forefront of digital design is currently recruiting for an IT Operations Manager to work on transforming their global IT Infrastructure to allow real-time collaboration and to help the business to manage daily IT operations, IT projects and services.
• Being responsible for adequate and efficient end-user support delivery to the business.
• Managing third-party IT projects delivered to the business.
• Co-ordinate, quality manage, review and support the 3rd party 1st line End User support and helpdesk.
• Develop, own, maintain, document, and communicate IT SOPs as well as contribute to interdepartmental SOPs.
• Collaborating with the Application Software Stack Manager and steering the assignment of end-user hardware through the IT helpdesk to best meet the businesses’ requirements.
• Be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the end user hardware and analyse IT helpdesk incidents to propose, improvements, patches and projects aiming to resolve repeat problems.
• Play a key role in building and maintaining relationships with third-party IT project managers and engineers.
• Take a proactive role in ongoing cyber security delivery with a particular view to end-user best practice.
• Proactively report on emergent issues challenging the company’s disaster recovery capabilities, and propose relevant tests to verify business continuity capacity.
Essential Skills and personal qualities
• The successful candidate has a strong professional background in IT or an academic background in Computer Sciences, and significant experience in supporting IT operations in a large, multi-site business environment.
• Experience in working in environments with a Microsoft / Azure/ VMWare technology stack.
• An enthusiastic, agile worker able to juggle multiple responsibilities and deliver in a demanding environment through collaborative working.
• Experience in graphics intense End User Computer environments.
• Microsoft Support Engineer Certification.
Apply now to Just IT and we will review your application.
If you are suitable for the role, we will be in contact to discuss this opportunity.