Employment Chartered Legal Executive
Are you a Chartered Legal Executive with a background in Employment Law and looking to join a top-quality regional firm? Are you a team player looking to succeed with this well-established and friendly Leicestershire law firm? This firm are recognised nation-wide for their legal services and pride themselves on the high level of client-care across a multitude of practice areas and are looking for the successful candidate to join their Leicester offices.
- You will be responsible for your own varied Employment caseload
- You will be assisting the growing Employment department as well as the wider firm on business development and networking to encourage repeat business and referrals
- You will provide quality advice to clients and ensuring your general knowledge on Employment Law and your relevant areas of practice is kept up to date
- Maintaining a high standard of organisation with your own case management, ensuring draft documents are prepared efficiently and in accordance with instructions
- Contributing to caseload retention and taking new instructions
- Maintaining a high level of contact and correspondence with clients, solicitors, witnesses and other third parties, to name a few
- You will have previous experience as a Fee Earner from an Employment Law background with experience of carrying your own caseload
- A confident communicator and have a keen eye for detail
- Demonstrable experience of developing and maintaining solid client relationships
In return, the firm have implemented a hybrid model of working to suit your individual lifestyle with an excellent work life balance and level of flexibility.
If you feel this would be a role for you then please get in touch with Victoria Cavendish on 0113 236 6713 or any other member of the Chartered Legal Executive & Paralegal team to find out more information or submit your CV for review.