Marketing Manager Location: fully remote or hybrid – whatever works best for you! (With some travel to HQ in WilmslowSalary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum We are Citation Group.
We offer colleagues and clients an opportunity they will not gain at many other businesses.
We are interested in growth, investment and service excellence, we have never and will never grow our business by cost-cutting or tying people up in bureaucracy.
We don’t do politics – we want people focused upon actions and delivery.
We don’t do micro-management – we empower, support and innovate.
We are leaders, not empire builders and we love our business.
Purpose of the role… To head up all things marketing across our compliance eLearning business, iHasco.
A key member of the SLT across both iHasco and the Citation Group marketing team, you will be the driving force behind the marketing strategies and plans that deliver online sales, lead generation, awareness and client engagement volumes in line with overall business and brand objectives.
What you’ll be doing day to day: • Create awareness, acquisition (lead gen), growth (cross/up-sell) and retention marketing strategies in-line with BU and Group-wide objectives, delivering on time, to budget and to KPIs.
• Consolidate the above into a 3-month rolling plan, which will be briefed to the Group Marketing delivery team /external agency.
• Monitor delivery of all elements of the plan through regular communications.
• Build and deliver growth and brand strategies that leverage all appropriate and available marketing channels, including: PPC, SEO, SEM, social, email, direct mail, influencer, partner, client referral, colleague-referral, webinar and live events.
• Support the customer journey by working with the Customer Success function to deliver value-based content at appropriate touchpoints.
• Own and optimise all aspects of the prospect journey, nurturing prospects to the required engagement and quality level.
• Manage and develop internal and external stakeholders, to support delivery of objectives.
• Oversee the website development and conversion strategy, driving content creation, optimising website conversion rates against KPIs and leading and developing web projects and initiatives with the central team.
• Continuous monitoring of the plan performance/effectiveness, utilising appropriate tools and KPIs, adjusting as needed, including re-briefing the delivery team to ensure ROMI is optimised • Develop reports to validate current strategies and measures towards improvement.
Produce KPI reports to present to the board on marketing activity.
• Collaborate with other marketing colleagues, to integrate and complement marketing strategies and share best practices across multiple channels.
• Conduct market analysis to identify trends and market opportunities in digital channels to maximise revenue growth.
We are delighted to be seeking an ambitious and experienced Marketing Manager / Head of Marketing to join the team, with a solid background in acquisition/lead-gen marketing or e-commerce.
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Director and working alongside other business leaders, you will be a self-starter with a passion for developing and delivering a multi-channel marketing strategy, to drive growth and create tangible ROI.
You will be target driven and be able to build lasting relationships with internal stakeholders, and key sector influencers to shape and successfully implement all levels of marketing activity.
You will possess a blend of business and commercial acumen and a determination to deliver, to make your marketing vision a reality.
You will have experience of managing brands, delivering a full marketing strategy and have strengths across both online and offline marketing channels.
You’ll also be ambitious to learn more, with a genuine intrigue for industry trends and technologies and a strong analytical acumen.
What we are looking for?• Open to and welcoming of change, can-do attitude and strong work ethic • Extensive marketing experience in a similar environment, preferability as part of a senior leadership team • Demonstrable experience in implementing successful marketing strategies/campaigns and in driving business growth • Possess an understanding of multiple digital marketing approaches including nurture-based campaigns, marketing automation, digital demand generation and search etc.
• You’ll be determined, passionate, eager, helpful, supportive and confident in how you work with your team.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills with boundless energy and tenacity • Problem-solving, providing solutions and playing an interactive role within a team environment • Ability to influence, negotiate and build trusted relationships at all levels • Strong analytical skills to be able to measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing and communications campaigns and strategies • Excellent project management skills • Educated to degree level, preferably in Business, Marketing or a related discipline, or CIM qualification
If this sounds like you, click apply below!