Air Conditioning Engineer
• We have a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and experienced Air conditioning Engineer to join an established company.
The Air Conditioning Engineer must have 4+ years experience.
About Our Client
• Our client service providers Servicing and Maintenance of air-conditioning.
Mainly working on hotels and offices.
• Looking to grow the team with an exciting new position with an immediate start.
About the Role
• Previous experience with fault finding service, and maintenance.
• Covering London ONLY
• Call out not essential
• Overtime available always available
• Company vehicle + Fuel private millage can be discussed
• Company Pension
• Salary from £38k - £45k
• Must have a qualification with F- Gas 2079.
• Must have 4+ years experience with Commercial Air conditioning service and maintenance of commercial offices, and hotels and other settings.
• 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Must be committed to finishing off the task at hand to a deadline.
• Must hold a Valid UK Drivers Licence.
• Self-motivated and driven to reach high standards.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• This client is rapidly gaining an excellent reputation and will always look after their staff
• Industry leading salary
• Flexible working hours early start/finish available
Line Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.