HGV Technician Nightshift
HGV Technician - Night Shift
Salary: Depending on experience.
A century-old, experienced franchise dealership, one of the leading and most rapidly growing fleet service providers is currently looking for a full time and a permanent Nightshift HGV Technician to strengthen its leading after-sales team at Wolverhampton.
The Company invests in its people to achieve its philosophy to provide the best possible services by the best people.
On going training and a competitive salary wait for the right Nightshift HGV Technician.
The Job Role:
* To carry out inspections to MOT standard
* Complete required servicing to the manufacturer's guidelines
* Carry out diagnosis and repair faults
* Complete defects found on inspections
* Work 46 hours a week over 4 days, between 6.00 pm to 6.00 am
Skills, experience, and qualifications:
* HGV experience is essential
* An HGV licence would be advantageous
* DAF experience would be an added advantage
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Good communication skill
* Competitive Salary for the successful candidate
* Ample opportunity in career progression
* Ongoing training
* Excellent working environment
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.