Location: Worthing, West Sussex
Salary: £25k - £35k (DOE) + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our client is a reputable car dealership with a strong dedication to delivering outstanding customer service and top-tier vehicle offerings.
As a Vehicle Technician, you will be responsible for vehicle repairs, diagnostics, routine maintenance, and delivering exceptional customer service.
* Conduct repairs and maintenance on vehicles
* Diagnose complex automotive issues
* Perform routine maintenance tasks
* Communicate effectively with customers, ensuring exemplary service
* Proven experience in a technical, automotive, or mechanical role
* In-depth knowledge of automotive systems and diagnostics
* Relevant vocational qualifications
* Full UK drivers licence
* Competitive salary
* Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
* Potential to earn £10k bonus
* Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts, and services
* Supportive and friendly work environment
Apply now for this outstanding opportunity to join a dynamic team and advance your career.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone, or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.