Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £24,500 + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a well-established property management company with multiple branches in the UK offering service with extensive leasehold knowledge.
As a Compliance Officer, you will be providing legal support for Risk and Compliance management across diverse sectors, covering commercial property to residential services.
* Conducting research and investigations for the Professional Services Division
* Crafting correspondence and responses concerning claims under the direction of the Specialist Caseworker.
* Conducting research and formulating recommendations.
* Participating in training related to Professional Indemnity, Public Liability, and County Court Claims.
* Previously worked as a Compliance Officer or in a similar role.
* Proven experience in legal research and investigations.
* Strong drafting skills for letters and defences.
* Aptitude for research and advice drafting under guidance.
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.