Senior Radiographer - CT & General - London - Permanent
Maxxima have recently partnered with a leading healthcare provider.
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior CT Radiographer who can provide overall support for the clinical leadership for the service.
This post is based in Central London, which is easily accessible via public transport.
About the role:
As a Senior Radiographer, you will be working in a clinical and service development capacity to ensure the service to patients is planned, delivered, and evaluated in line with evidence-based practice.
Working closely with the multi-disciplinary team to help create and maintain a robust service whilst seamlessly incorporating other centre services.
Your main responsibilities as a Senior CT Radiographer:
- Rotate throughout the CT and Plain Film department as required
- Work closely with the Radiologists and Consultants in setting up policies and protocols for all imaging and patient pathways
- Assist the day to day running of the imaging service
- Assist with staff orientation and training
What we are looking for in a Senior CT Radiographer:
- HCPC registration
- Extensive CT experience gained post-graduation, ideally in the UK
- High level of understanding with regards to clinical governance and protocols relating to MRI, CT, and Plain Film scanning
What we can offer you:
- 25 days holiday each year (plus bank holidays) increasing with service, with option to buy or sell leave
- Private Healthcare Insurance for treatment at our leading hospitals
- Private pension contribution which increases with length of service
- Group Life Assurance from day one
- Critical illness cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Corporate staff discount for all facilities including Maternity packages
- Comprehensive range of flexible health, protection and lifestyle benefits
- Discounts with over 800 major retailers
Why work with Maxxima?
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and vastly experienced Permanent Team with longstanding professional relationships with multiple clients
- Access to exclusive vacancies through our numerous Master Vendor trusts across the country
- Vacancies outside of NHS Rate caps with our private sector agreements
- Access to International roles outside of England and the United Kingdom
Please note: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Ria on 02033986694 or email@example.com