Personal Injury Fee Earner
SaccoMann have been instructed on an excellent opportunity for a personal injury fee earner to join a successful law firm in their Bradford offices.
This opportunity would suit someone with a solid background in handling a range of EL/PL matters living locally to West Yorkshire.
Our client is a reputable local West Yorkshire law firm with offices based in Bradford and Leeds who pride themselves on the professional and friendly legal services they provide to their loyal clientele; they have continued to go from strength to strength over their many years of establishment.
- Up to 30 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Employee assistance programme
- A very active social and sports committee
- Staff discounts for legal work
- Managing your own caseload of EL/PL claims from initial instruction through to the litigation stage
- You will be working with the MOJ EL/PL Portal
- Liaising with opponents and experts along with clients and third parties involved in each case
- Working closely with clients to develop solid relationships and encourage referral work
- You will work with other departments to develop marketing initiatives to benefit the wider firm and encourage new work
The ideal candidate
- You must be an experienced fee earner or claims handler with a solid background in managing a range of EL/PL matters from a claimant or defendant background
- Previous experience of using the MOJ EL/PL Portal would be highly advantageous
- Ability to handle complex liability cases and high value pre lit work
How to apply
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, then please contact Helen Mauborgne at SaccoMann on 0113 467 9786 or ask to speak to another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal department.