Agricultural Field Service Engineer
Agricultural Field Service Engineer - Wrotham
Our client, a successful dealership is looking to expand their team with the addition of a Agricultural Field Service Engineer.
The Field Service Engineer role comes with a fantastic basic salary of up to £44,200 depending on experience.
- Hours: 42.5
- Company van provided, equipped with racking, inverter, compressor and more.
- Company Pensions Scheme
- Overtime Available
Field Service Engineer Key Responsibilities:
- Repairing and maintaining machines on customers sites as required to ensure conformance with manufacturers specification
- Accurately completing all relevant paperwork daily
- Accurately ordering of your parts and working closely with the parts department.
- Working closely with the service supervisor
- Carrying out inspections and repairs of machines at our depot as required - in conformance with manufacturers specification and any regulations affecting their use
- Ensuring that there is no deficiency or defect likely to affect the safe working of a machine and notifying appropriate manager of any defective or unsafe equipment
Minimum Requirements as a Field Service Engineer:
- Relevant experience and qualifications.
City and Guild, NVQ Level 2 at Least or SVQ qualifications
- Experience in Agricultural plant, diesel engines, electrics, hydraulics, transmissions, and fault finding using electronic diagnostic equipment
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills and a good understanding of the importance of excellent customer service
- Good computer skills however training will be provided
- In this role as a Service Engineer, you need to have good customer service skills and relevant experience and qualifications within the industry.
- Full clean driver's licence
If you want to hear more about the Field Service Engineer role, please send us your CV by clicking apply now or by contacting Sanj Singh on 07485390946 or sending an email to email@example.com to discuss further.
Agricultural Field Service Engineer - £44,200 Wrotham