Job Title – Shift Performance Manager
Shift – 3 shift rota
Location – Lockerbie
Salary - £40,000
Synergi are currently recruiting a Shift Manager to join the busy factory in Lockerbie.
The role will be to take control on the 3 shift rota as a Shift Performance Manager and as a leader you will be responsible for motivating colleagues to deliver on KPIs, continually providing opportunities to develop yourself, your team and the site.
To ensure a safe working environment is maintained at all times and team compliance with all company safety procedure and legislation.
Meet, exceeds and set where relevant KPIs for safety, quality, and productivity.
To lead, manage, coach and develop teams to achieve productivity and performance targets ensuring consistent quality standards are met.
• Previous experience of leading a team
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• The ability to set targets and manage performance to achieve these results
• It would be beneficial for candidates to have experience of working on a shift rotation
• Problem solving ability
• Sound analytical skills
• A professional attitude based around development and improvement
• Strong administration skills
• PC literate (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Preferred requirements
• Familiarity with Modern Manufacturing Techniques including Lean Manufacturing and5S
• Educated to an A Level standard would be a distinct advantage.
• A background in FMCG and Manufacturing is an advantage, but not essential.
Please apply by 11.07.2022 if you would like to be considered for this position