Content ExecutiveLocation: Remote (because we know you can write brilliant content from anywhere!)Contract: Fixed term, 6 months contractSalary: £25,000 Per Annum
We’re on the hunt for a creative content enthusiast to help propel our fast-paced – and growing! – Group marketing team to a new level.
We want our content to stand out from the crowd while offering real value.
We may be B2B, but we’re not boring!
This position is ideal for someone with a few years of content experience under their belt, who wants to join a marketing team that puts content front and centre.
Working alongside our wider content team, this role is an opportunity to develop career-building skills – from beavering away on blogs to putting a shine on sales collateral – and to work within an industry best-practice team.
Your creative flair will contribute towards: • Supporting the content team in generating new and engaging content ideas for the brand within The Citation Group.
• Producing copy for both online and offline channels; including the website, marketing campaigns, social media, sales collateral and videos.
• Building relationships with internal subject matter experts.• Utilising and harnessing tools like Jasper AI and ChatGPT to craft engaging and compelling hooks.• Keeping your finger on the pulse to help create sparkling social content.
• Creating SEO-friendly website copy.
• Working closely with the graphic design team on marketing activity – including infographics, video ideas and social content.• Proofreading written work and making sure all content follows brand guidelines and tone of voice.
At Citation, we’re all about culture and values, which means it’s really important for us to find someone we gel with! If you read the below and think “Yes! That’s me!” then you’ll fit in just fine:
• You thrive in fast-paced environments and can easily adapt to change • You’re a strong team player with a ‘can do’ attitude • You’re comfortable liaising with key stakeholders and forging relationships • You can manage your own time and juggle multiple projects at once – while sticking to deadlines, of course! • You’re a born wordsmith who can easily switch between styles and platforms – you make complex subjects simple and engaging and you’re all about making every word count! • You’re proactive in bringing new ideas to the table and taking ownership of your area
And when it comes to the technical stuff, here’s a few things we’d love to see:
• A relevant degree (English/Journalism/Marketing) • Up to one year's experience in content creation • B2B experience desired but not essential • Experience of working with Content Management Systems (e.g.
Why us? What we want from you is your desire to progress in marketing, in a company where yourmarketing skills are just as important as your personality.
If that sounds like you, don’t delay inapplying.
From your birthday off work (in addition to a generous annual leave and bank holiday entitlementof 33 days), wellbeing support and a health cash plan, recognition and incentives, to continuous learning and development, we invest in you holistically.
Hit Apply now to forward your CV.