Civil Enforcement Officer - Part Time/Flexible
Civil Enforcement Officer Bexley - Part Time/Flexible Hours Available - £10.90 per hour
Do you enjoy working outdoors, helping people and have great communication skills?
Do you have excellent customer service skills and enjoy being on the go?
Are you over 18 and have a driving license?
We appreciate that employees want a work life balance and helping you find it is important to us.
Working alongside the Council in Bexley, we can offer you flexible part time hours as a Civil Enforcement Officer.
Your working hour needs can be catered to with shifts such as:
- Weekend Shifts (either Fri/Sat & Sun or Sat & Sun)
- Static Monday to Friday shifts (PT approx.
5 hours per day 9.30-2.30)
- Term time shifts
- Zero hour or seasonal work
So, what can you expect as a Civil Enforcement Officer?
- You will be helping members of the public, patrolling streets and council car parks, advising and upholding parking restrictions.
- Yes, youll be issuing parking tickets but you wont have targets as this job is about creating a positive impact on the local community.
- You will be reporting any defects to street furniture, such as signs and road markings and looking out for any violations of civil laws.
- You will provide a high level of all-round customer service, providing the public with useful information and advice.
So, could this role be for you?
Civil Enforcement Officers are the eyes and ears of the local area.
Patrolling areas, providing advice to residents, and members of the public, whist enforcing road traffic orders and issuing parking fines.
If you're the sort of person who enjoys being on the go, APPLY NOW and a recruitment colleague will be in touch.
Full training along with excellent career progression provided.
Many current managers at APCOA started out as Civil Enforcement Officers, so this could be a great place to start your career.
We believe that working for APCOA is great and are always thinking of creative ways to give more to our employees.
Here is a sample of some of the current benefits on offer to you:
- 28 days holiday (includes BH)
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Work place Pension
- Free Uniform
- Access to Learning & Development
We are focused on ensuring APCOA is a fair place to work regardless of age, race, gender or level in the organisation. We offer a motivating work environment where successes are shared.
With challenging projects and an atmosphere of fostering and support, staff have the development opportunities to fulfil their potential while aiming for excellence in their work.