Service Desk Manager
Service Desk Manager- London (Remote Working)
Salary: £30k - £35k + Pension + Training + Career Progression
Our client is a high-growth, ambitious national financial software consultancy and solutions provider.
They are a virtual first organisation with employees operating remotely throughout the UK.
They have various clients from single-users to national networks, who have one thing in common: they appreciate the flexibility of an easy-to-use financial technology platform to service there customers.
Their platform provides a sleek CRM & Practice Management solution that streamlines processes, both front and back office, and maximises output for the users.
* As part of a major restructuring program, the company are building a technical support function.
* As such they are looking for a self-starting highly motivated Technical Manager to take ownership of the internal IT and provide technical resolution support for the customer-facing teams.
* You will be reporting directly to the Service Delivery Manager and working across all business areas.
* You will be supported by the wider Service Delivery Team and will have access to the wider development and product management teams.
* Working closely with the business to maintain & manage the internal IT systems
* Carrying out daily health checks on the production platform
* Supporting the customer-facing team through 2nd line technical support and resolution of issues
* Driving continual improvement into the internal IT systems & processes
* Experience in a fast-paced support environment
* Experience of 2nd and 3rd line support
* Experience of ITIL frameworks and concepts
* Self-starting with enthusiasm, passion, and ambition
* Base knowledge of development methodologies, Microsoft & AWS frameworks
* A strong interest in technology
* Proven leadership skills
* Experienced in working in virtual and remote teams
* Experience within Financial Services and/or ICT is ideal, however not mandatory
* Working-level knowledge of IT operations
* Working-level knowledge of supporting SaaS and BPaaS solutions
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.