Part-time Dietitian - Elstree - Permanent
Maxxima have recently partnered with one of the UKs specialist provider of diagnostic and healthcare solutions.
We are currently looking for an experienced Dietitian, who can provide overall support for the clinical leadership of the service.
This post is based in Elstree, which is easily accessible via public transport.
About the role:
As a Dietitian, you will be supporting and treating young people from 12-18 years old to live a safe and independent life and reach their individual potential.
Whats in it for you as a Dietitian:
- A salary of £44,000 to £46,000 per annum (pro rata) reviewed annually
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
Your main responsibilities as a Dietitian:
- Promote health and independence for children and young people by delivering high quality nutrition assessments, interventions, and consultation, along with providing clinical leadership and consultation to the wider multidisciplinary team
- Assess and treat the highly specialist and complex dietary needs of young people with mental health problems who use our inpatient service including referrals for oral nutrition support, NG feeding, disordered eating
- Work effectively as part of in-patient Multi-Disciplinary Team
- Support the delivery of dietetic student placements
- Actively contribute to the continuing professional development (CPD) opportunities within the wider dietetic service
- Contribute to the supervision and Individual Performance Review/Appraisal of students/trainees
What we are looking for in a Dietitian:
- BSc in Dietetics or post graduate diploma in Dietetics
- HCPC registered
- Post qualification training in Paediatric Dietetics is desirable
- Post qualification clinical experience in a range of settings
- Experience of providing clinical treatment, support and training of others to provide safe and effective nutritional care to people requiring enteral feeding
- Highly specialist knowledge and experience of working with children or young people who have complex mental health needs
- Evidence of digital literacy and experience of using electronic patient records
Why work with Maxxima?
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and vastly experienced Permanent Team with longstanding professional relationships with multiple clients
- Access to exclusive vacancies through our numerous Master Vendor trusts across the country
- Vacancies outside of NHS Rate caps with our private sector agreements
- Access to International roles outside of England and the United Kingdom
Please note: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
To apply please get in contact to Paola Humeres on 020 3727 4840 or email email@example.com