HR Co-ordinator - Shoreditch, East London
Equivalent Salary circa £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
The Company / The Role:
Our client is an award-winning firm of chartered accountants with a clear focus on charities and social enterprises.
As an organisation their aim is to play a positive role in developing and maintaining a strong and resilient charity and social purpose sector.
They deliver this by providing dedicated specialist audit and advice for charities and social purpose organisations.
They have around eighty staff, so every member of their team plays a key role in the organisation's success.
They have a great company culture, having fun at work and being family friendly is important to them.
They value their people, a friendly and supportive environment, and the organisations they support.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a successful organisation and the role requires an individual who is eager to get stuck in across a wide range of HR tasks.
This role works in close partnership with the firm's part time HR manager to deliver all HR needs.
They are open to discussing study support with the appointed candidate, should they wish to pursue an HR professional qualification.
Key Responsibilities and Duties Include:
* General HR administration.
* Update and maintain HR Systems and Excel databases.
* Answering queries from staff.
* Prepare confidential HR documents.
* Performing routine calculations and assist with payroll processing.
* Assist with recruitment.
* Supporting the delivery of professional training and qualifications.
* Manage manual and electronic filing and archiving for all HR related documents.
* Support the Head of HR in the provision of a comprehensive service to all employees.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
* Strong administrative skills.
* Proficient with MS Office, Excel and Outlook.
* Ability to build and manage strong relationships with all levels within the organisation.
* Proactive, organised and efficient.
* Professional communication skills.
* Excellent presentation.
* Discreet and confidential.
* Calm, composed with a positive can-do attitude.
* Ideally CIPD Level 3 qualified.
* 12 - 18 months previous experience in a similar role
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003