Installation Engineer - Groundworker
As a civil works installation team member, you will be responsible for the delivery and execution of Camera column installations, sign post column installations and associated ducting and cable management.
You will be required to install the infrastructure for new equipment at the direction of the company as well as assist with the installation of new/replacement signage or maintenance of existing locations.
Ideally working as part of a 2-man team, though lone working will be required on occasion, you will be required to travel between sites throughout the UK.
Dependant of the location of the site, some overnight stays may be required.
Overtime is payable.
Main duties and responsibilities:
· Installation of ANPR columns, ducting and cabling
· Use of Radio detection CAT4 Cable avoidance tool
· Use of Asphalt/concrete cutting tools
· Digging of trenches, backfilling and making good
· Lifting of paving/brickwork and relaying
· Ensuring all Health & Safety measures are adhered to
· You must be an experienced ground worker
· A CSCS card is required
· Full driving licence is essential
· Any offer will be subject to a clear DBS check
Monday Friday 9am 5.30pm (hour for lunch).
These may be varied in line with requirements and some weekends and overnight stays will be required
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with length of service at 1 extra day per year up to max 30 days)
- Quarterly Bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Eyecare scheme
- Company events
- Employee reward & recognition scheme
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISAS AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.