Fleet Maintenance Manager
Job Title Fleet Maintenance Manager
Salary £45,000 per annum + £8,000 car allowance + benefits
Hours Mon-Fri, Days
I am currently working with Specialist Fleet Company in the Grays area who are looking for a Fleet Maintenance Manager / HGV Workshop Controller to join their team.
Fleet Maintenance Manager Duties:
- Identify issues with suppliers and resolve whilst maintaining and building an effective relationships.
- Manage the HGV Fitting team to ensure that they are fully optimised.
- Controlling the efficient workflow of all vehicle workshops.
- Liaise with the appropriate Regional Transport Managers to ensure delivery performance is achieved.
- Control of maintenance trends such as warranty, policy and component failure.
- Audit all Contract Maintenance Providers on an annual basis.
- Ensure that the company fleet is maintained in accordance with Operators License and legislative conformities.
- Stock control, cost analysis and upkeep of work standards amongst other duties.
Minimum Requirements as a Fleet Maintenance Manager:
- Experience in a managerial and/or supervisory position.
- Experience within a fleet environment, ideally in a workshop, developing rental operations.
- A good understanding of commercial heavy vehicles.
- An outgoing professional manner who copes well under pressure and provides a service of excellence.
- A high level of Health & Safety awareness and compliance.
How to apply for this Fleet Maintenance Manager: Please get in touch with Michael on 07732 602911 for more information or apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org