My client is a law firm specialising in residential and commercial property sales, and theyre seeking an experienced Legal Cashier to join their friendly team in Keighley.
This is a stand-alone role in a busy conveyancing office, the successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the office and client account records in a timely and accurate manner and in compliance with Solicitors Accounts Rules.
The main duties of the role will include:-
- Day to day processing and reconciliation of the Client and Office accounts in line with Solicitor Accounts Rules and VAT regulations;
- Ensuring all daily work is dealt with accurately and efficiently;
- Administration of the online banking system;
- Compilation of accounts reports and data;
- Stamp duty payments
- Undertake other accounts and administrative duties as may reasonably be required from time to time.
Although candidates that are looking for a full time role are preferred, candidates with experience, although looking for reduced or parttime hours will also be given consideration.
How to apply
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhian Thompson at Clayton Legal or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK.
Based in the Northwest, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience.
You will collaborate with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success.
Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.