3D Artist - Warwick
Salary: Competitive + benefits.
Negotiable and is based upon your experiences and work background
Our client is an independent company that is passionately dedicated to making innovative, world-class games that surprise, entertain and delight players.
Located in Warwick, the company situated in the strongest game development community in the UK and have produced over 100 games across all formats, contributing to some of the biggest brands in gaming, including; Harry Potter, The Sims, Sim City, Spore, Sid Meier's Pirates, EA Sports PGA Golf,and Dave Mirra BMX to name a few.
Over 40 mobile games have been released, achieving over 100 million downloads, and several #1 'All Apps' hits on the App Store, Google Play and Amazon Appstore, in multiple territories.
Our client is looking for a talented 3D artist to join their team.
Your role will be vital to the look, feel and success of any game.
You will be responsible for game asset creation.
You will have to be versatile on a day-to-day basis, tackling a variety of tasks.
Open to applicants with a variety of levels of experience and ability.
The quality of your work will be the main judgement point.
* Create awesome 3D assets in numerous styles
* Can easily build your work in Unity
* Work tightly with design and programming
* Able to adapt, solve tech problems and respond well to creative feedback
* Can estimate timescales accurately
* Are pro-active, you can work well from either home or office
* A polished and varied portfolio
* 2 years' experience at a mobile studio
* Strong understanding of Unity, shaders and animation systems
* Proficient with 3DS Max, Maya, Blender, Photoshop etc.
* Understand free-to-play gaming and its core KPI's
* Are keen to constantly learn and a become better Game Artist
* Although a Degree in a relevant discipline is desirable but not essential.
You will be judged on that quality of work inside your portfolio.
* Based in client's studio in Warwick or remote home working
* Permanent, 30+ hours
Be sure to include any relevant portfolio examples/links
Important Information: We endeavor to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.