ï»¿Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer
CNC Machine Tools
Starting salary up to £45K DOE
M62 Corridor - LS11
Monday to Friday day shifts
33 Days holiday, Overtime, Paid door to door, hybrid vehicle provided, Tools provided
Are you a skilled CNC Field Service or Maintenance Engineer looking for your next opportunity to develop and progress within your career? This is a great opportunity to establish yourself at the forefront of an industry-leading CNC machinery specialist and become a product expert.
As a CNC Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for the installation, maintenance and servicing of over 5000 CNC machines across the UK & Ireland, predominantly over your local patch along the M62 corridor.
Suitable locations may include: Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield or Manchester.
The Role of Field Service Engineer:
- Develop & maintain working relationships with current customers
- Communicate daily with line manager, providing detailed reports
- Carry out and maintain service stock
- Upload of daily work sheets to database, providing details of further work to be carried out
- Travel throughout the UK & Southern Ireland when required (with notice) to support colleagues abroad
- Working as an individual or as part of team
- Installation, repair & maintenance of 3 & 5 axis machine tools
- Installation, repair & maintain 2,3,4 & 5 axis lathes, machine option installation, renishaw probing, rotary axis, coolant through spindle
- Product support for Erowa & Pro-cobot automation systems
- Support of Roders 3 & 5 axis machine tools & automation
Minimum Skills / Experience Required:
- HNC level mechanical or electrical engineering qualifications
- Previous experience working on CNC machinery or similar
- Willing to travel and stay away from home
- Ability to work & communicate professionally at customers premises
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Salary up to £45k DOE
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Phone & laptop
- Yearly bonus paid in accordance with company group performance
- Hybrid vehicle provided - opportunity to choose between car and van
- Test equipment and Tools provided
- All expenses paid weekly
- Roughly 90% on the road, with occasional working from the office prepping machines
Interested? To apply for this CNC Field Service Engineer position, here are your two options:
"This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and lets talk through your experience.
Ask for Nilam on 0116 254 5411 between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
"I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know - firstname.lastname@example.org