Location: Calne, Wiltshire
Salary:£42,690 + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full - Time, Permanent (45 hours)
Our client is a well-established organisation in the automotive industry, offering an extensive range of municipal trucks, specialty vehicles for hire and provide contract hire options.
As an HGV Technician,you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the safety of vehicles and trailers, diagnosing, and remedying various issues, maintaining meticulous records, and collaborating to provide exceptional customer service.
* Perform regular servicing and MOT inspections following DVSA standards.
* Maintain all vehicles and trailers to ensure they meet roadworthy standards.
* Diagnose and repair various types of faults.
* Accurately complete required company documentation.
* Work on a diverse fleet, from small vans to large HGVs.
* Previous experience of 1 year working as an HGV Technician, HGV Mechanic, Plant Mechanic or in a similar role.
* An understanding of the HGV industry.
* Qualification in HGV Technology (e.g., NVQ or City and Guilds equivalent).
* Knowledge and experience with electrical and hydraulic systems.
* Knowledge of Health and Safety practices.
* Strong customer service skills.
* Possess class 2 licence.
* Experience in the Waste / Recycling industry.
* Average bonus of £3k
* 33 days of annual leave
* Salary Sacrifice pension.
* Employee Assistance Program.
* Retail, leisure, and holiday discounts.
* Recommend a friend bonus.
* Death in Service coverage
* Free onsite parking.
Take the next step in your career, apply today for this remarkable opportunity!
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone, or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.