MET Technician / Strip Fitter / Bodyshop Technician:
- Salary: up to £18 p/h + Bonus for an experienced Panel Beater
- Hours: 42.5 hours Permanent Role
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays (Increasing with length of service)
- Pension, Health Scheme and many discounts on various products.
Our client, a busy Bodyshop/Accident Repair Centre in the Oldham area, is looking to expand their team with the addition of an experienced MET Technician / Strip Fitter.
Key MET Technician / Strip Fitter Roles and Responsibilities:
- Removing and refitting parts to ensure body repairs are to a very high standard
- Dismantle and rebuild vehicles as instructed
- To report unseen damage, absent from estimate as soon as its identified
- Have a good level of efficiency and attention to detail
- Be able to work in a team and as an individual
Minimum Requirements as a MET Technician / Strip Fitter:
- Time served and/or qualified to city & guilds or NVQ level
- Have Previous experience as an MET Technician
- ATA is advantageous but not essential
If you want to hear more about the MET Technician / Strip Fitter role, please send us your CV by clicking apply now or by contacting Richard Haigh on 07590309374 / email@example.com to discuss further.
MET Technician / Strip Fitter up to £18 p/h Bodyshop Oldham
MET Technician / Strip Fitter / Bodyshop Technician / Accident Repair / Motor