Vehicle Paint Sprayer
Vehicle Paint Sprayer Vacancy:
- Salary up to £18 p/h plus bonus for a highly experienced Vehicle Paint Sprayer.
- Pension, multiple discounts available, 21 days holiday plus bank holidays (Increasing with service)
- Permanent Role
We are looking for an experienced Paint Sprayer to join a leading Accident Repair Centre in the Glasgow area.
Key role and responsibilities as a Paint Sprayer:
- Bumper and trim repairs
- Examine vehicles to identify additional work for repair
- Minor dent removals
- Clearly document all work performed ensuring that times are recorded Accurately and within agreed timeframes
- Mix paint to ensure the perfect match
- Spray paint vehicles
- Quality check
- Adhere to health and safety requirements and maintain a tidy workstation
Minimum requirements for a Paint Sprayer:
- Ideally you will be an experienced Paint Sprayer with a settled career history in a Bodyshop environment and be able to demonstrate a hands on and focus-driven approach
- The candidate will be an enthusiastic/ driven individual that is also able to deliver high-quality work at all times
- This position requires somebody with good attention to detail and also works to high standards at all times
If you want to hear more about the Paint Sprayer role, please send us your CV by clicking apply now or by contacting Richard Haigh on 07590309374 / firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Paint Sprayer - up to £18 p/h - Bodyshop Glasgow
Paint Sprayer / Paint Technician / Vehicle Paint Sprayer / Vehicle Painter /Car Sprayer