Child Care Lawyer
An opportunity for an experienced and highly skilled Child Care Lawyer to join a highly regarded an established firm of solicitors.
This is a regional firm of solicitors which was established in 1986 offering a wide range of services to private and business clients.
They have multiple offices undertaking private and publicly funded work.
- A varied Child Care caseload including care proceedings, child arrangements and special guardianship orders.
- The candidate will need the ability to conduct their own advocacy both in the Magistrates and County Court.
- Law Society panel membership is desirable.
- Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with at least 2 years PQE
- Ability to run own caseload from start to finish with sound knowledge and proven track record.
- Willing to actively market and seek out new instructions to expand and develop the existing department.
- A committed and self motivated individual who can work as part of a professional, friendly team.
How to apply
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhian Thompson at Clayton Legal or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK.
Based in the Northwest, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience.
You will collaborate with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success.
Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.