Delivery Drivers - Sutton
I am looking for experienced Multidrop Collection and Delivery Drivers to join my client based in the London South West (SW/SM/CR/KT) area.
Ideally, I would like to speak with candidates who have had experience in parcel distribution and multi-drop deliveries in the UK.
The work will involve:
* To collect and deliver parcels to residential homes, commercial and businesses across the London South West postcodes
* Multidrop deliveries within the London South West area
* Manual handling included lifting parcels up to 30 kg
* Be able to deliver 60-80 parcels per day successfully
* Will have min.
6 months of experience in a courier company
* Full UK MANUAL driving license with no more than 6 points on it (no DR or IN)
* Communicative level of English to provide a high level of Customer Service
* Will have a "CAN DO" attitude and a positive personality
* Start time: Falls between 7:00 - 8:00 AM till finish
* Monday - Friday (38 hours per week)
Uplifted Pay rates under PAYE Umbrella scheme:
* Pay rate - £17.00 per hr
Please note: Due to the nature of the role, they will require to carry out an in-depth security clearance check which can take up to 2-3 working days
Please apply only if you can start ASAP and commit to working between these hours.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.