Pharmacist - South Elmsall - Permanent
Maxxima have recently partnered with one of the UKs specialist provider of healthcare solutions.
We are currently looking for an experienced Pharmacist, who can provide overall support for the clinical leadership of the service.
This post is based in South Elmsall, which is easily accessible via public transport.
About the role:
As a Pharmacist, you will work in a true community pharmacy, using your skills and knowledge to improve the quality of services to patients within the community.
Whats in it for you as a Pharmacist:
- 5 weeks paid annual leave plus bank holidays pro rata (= 6.6 weeks paid leave pro rata)
- Annual bonus scheme averaging £3.5K
- £2K Loyalty bonus after 12 months service
- Workplace pension scheme
- GPhC fees reimbursed as monthly allowance on salary
Your main responsibilities as a Pharmacist:
- To support patients get the best from their treatment and make a real difference to their wellbeing
- To improve the quality of services to patients and develop high levels of care in the community
- To utilise your skills and knowledge to improve the quality of services to patients
What we are looking for in a Pharmacist:
- GPHC Registered
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion to deliver advanced services
- Strong customer service skills
- A 'can-do' team-player attitude
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Lucy on 0117 471 5956 or email@example.com
Please note: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.