Audit and Accounts Senior
Audit & Accounts Senior (3-month contract)
Salary: Permanent position - Competitive + Benefits
Our client are a growing and ambitious practice.
They are looking to recruit ambitious, self-starters, who thrive on finding solutions, building great client relationships, and working in a collaborative team.
They encourage an all-encompassing culture where people can be themselves.
As a practice they are passionate about diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Your career with our client will be underpinned by their four-core values Respect, Integrity, Care and Excellence which are at the heart of everything they do.
They are currently looking for an Audit & Accounts Senior, who will be working within a supportive environment where they will be encouraged to develop and progress.
Your individual efforts and contributions will be recognised and rewarded, bringing further opportunities for career development and progression.
In this role you will work with the team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of technical audit and other accountancy services.
This will include:
* Manage assignments with assistance from other members of the team as required:
* Completing assignments for managers & supervisors to level required.
* Delegate tasks to new trainees and provide on-going feedback.
* Act as role model for new trainees.
* Complete the requirements of the Continuing Professional Development Programme, or other such work experience requirements as stipulated by the relevant Institute, on a consistent and timely basis
* Completion and submission of timesheets within set deadlines.
* Maintain client relationships and confidentiality.
* Apply up-to-date technical knowledge at all times.
* Report to Supervisors and Managers.
* Delegate work to trainees & Semi-seniors, coach junior members of the team.
* Maintain liaison with clients to ensure completion of assignments is in line with planned timescales.
Essential Skills and Experience:
The ideal person for this role will be well organised and able to work to agreed timescales, whilst having the ability to actively engage with clients.
* Maintains high professional standards of conduct and practice.
* Maintains awareness of changes in ICAEW guidelines and internal systems.
* Effective use of IT including excel, audit and accounts packages (CCH Audit Automation, CCH Accounts Production).
* Undertake CPD in accordance with Partners requirements and maintain up to date CPD record.
* Applies knowledge of Partners, industry, markets and core client base, highlighting potential business opportunities to line manager.
* Completes planning and finalisation sections of audit files, maintaining quality of work.
* Able to organise and manage time efficiently and effectively.
* Aware of relevant financial targets and constraints and contributes to achieving these, keeping manager informed of progress and potential problems including actual vs budget.
* Converts options into recommendations and resolutions.
What's on offer:
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* Flexible working
* 31 days holiday including bank holidays
* Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
* Paid car parking - All employees are entitled to claim car parking expenses for parking charges.
* Flexible working - They offer a core working hours policy, offering a working environment to fit in with your lifestyle.
* Social - They offer a range of social events such as end of month drinks, summer and winter celebrations.
* Central location - 2 minute walk to Beaconsfield Station (Chiltern Line) and 5 minutes from the M40.
If you are a suitably qualified and experienced Audit & Accounts Senior and ready for your next challenge in a growing organisation with lots of opportunity to progress, we would love to hear from you!
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.