We are currently working with a prestigious and premier level business who are on the lookout for a Factory Administrator to join their growing business.
The company are steeped in British manufacturing heritage as a top tier shotgun maker, epitomising British craftsmanship and skill in the intricacies of the one-off guns they make for their clients.
The Factory Administrator will be responsible for a number of daily tasks from raising and processing purchase orders through to booking any necessary factory maintenance at the guidance of the management team.
Key responsibilities as Factory Administrator:
- Raising purchase orders for consumables
- Receive goods & services
- Maintaining excellent logs of services received
- Process purchase orders against invoices
- Raise purchase orders for maintenance.
- Ordering of cartridges for factory testing
- Entering timesheets to the production plan
- Process timesheets ready for payroll
- Assist with the maintenance of the firearm register
- Book factory maintenance, including machines & building
- Courier between our sites
Experience required as Factory Administrator:
- Excellent IT skills and adaptability with new systems
- Experience with accounting software and processes
- Familiarity with production and engineering
- Familiar with Business Central
- Shotgun licence (Desirable)
- Driving licence
Benefits for the Factory Administrator include:
- 6% employer pension contributions from day one
- Annual pay reviews
- Flexible working hours
- Recruitment scheme refer a friend bonus
- Study assistance & leave
- 30% discount on shooting lessons & accessories
- Long standing loyalty recognition
- Generous sick pay after one years service
This is a full-time permanent position for the successful Factory Administrator.
For more information simply apply now or call Nathan on 07921479890.