Japanese Actor/Actress (Digital Avatar)
Our client is an international immersive learning simulation hub providing staged interaction between learners and avatars designed for today’s workforce.Title: Simulation Specialist Simulation – Japanese Start: ASAP Location: United Kingdom Work form: Fully Remote Pay Rate: £20/hour or up to £41,600 per annum Benefits: HolidaysAbout The Role As a digital avatar, you are expected to deliver a wide range of simulation scenarios to provide individual learners opportunities to practice and master complex interpersonal skills.
The successful Japanese Simulation Specialists will have a high level of emotional intelligence, strong active listening skills, efficient and effective communication skills, and the ability to portray a wide range of personality profiles.
Simulation Specialists should also be comfortable using and adapting to a variety of evolving technologies.
What You’ll Do Session Delivery - Consistently deliver a variety of scenarios you are trained/certified on in an accurate, reliable, and professional manner in alignment with stated learning objectives.
- Portray a variety of perspectives using the client’s proprietary technology - Facilitate reflection and debrief with diverse learner populations in alignment with stated learning objectives.
- Complete all operational session tasks including providing balanced and fair feedback to learners and providing accurate and fair scores related to learners’ performance.
- Complete additional forms and attendance as required for each simulation delivery.
- Use and adapt quickly to evolving technology.
Learner Engagement - Promote and provide excellent customer service as the session host including welcoming, answering questions, providing information, and facilitating reflection in a courteous manner across diverse learner populations.
- Consistently establish and enforce stated policies and expectations with learners.
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct and policies that protect Learner Privacy.
Task Management & Policies - Proactively and effectively organize and manage availability, session, and other work-related schedules.
- Effectively prioritize session delivery, training and other tasks assigned as needed in alignment with stated deadlines and expectations.
- Adhere to communications expectations.
- Adhere to all policies that protect client’s Intellectual Property.
- Adhere to internal policies.
- Ensure billing hours consist of 70% service delivery on average.
What You’ll Display - A commitment to providing equal practice opportunities to all learners by effectively representing all scenario content and withholding judgment of individual learners.
- Prioritize authenticity & consistency by providing a conversational simulation experience that adheres to the stated guidelines established for the scenario and learning objectives.
- Demonstrate a growth mindset by receiving and implementing positive & constructive feedback and taking the initiative to identify and seek out the information and resources you need to be successful.
- Leverage a high level of emotional intelligence to approach learners with a customer service mindset as the host and navigate complex and emotional learners & conversations throughout the workday.Inclusive Professionalism - Uphold the highest professional standards in spoken and written communications while supporting and promoting an inclusive, open culture of acceptance and belonging.
- Leverage attention to detail to complete required, often repetitive tasks at a high-quality level and reliably manage, prioritize and organize schedules and tasks accordingly.
- Provide effective and equal practice opportunities to a diverse range of learners in alignment with stated learning objectives.
- Provide clients an understanding of learner experiences through completion of feedback forms.
- Create a welcoming and customer service oriented host experience that humanizes the virtual reality experience.You may email your CV and links directly at firstname.lastname@example.org