Mobile Repair Technician
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Repair Technician / Mobile Cosmetic Repair Technician to join a leading Bodyshop in the Grays area.
This Mobile Repair Technician / Mobile Cosmetic Repair Technician role comes with a basic salary of up to £30k + bonus with excellent company benefits.
Key role and responsibilities as a Mobile Repair Technician / Mobile Cosmetic Repair Technician:
- Bumper and trim repairs
- Examine vehicles to identify additional work for repair
- Minor dent removals
- Clearly document all work performed ensuring that times are recorded Accurately and within agreed timeframes
- Mix paint to ensure the perfect match
- Spray paint vehicles
- Quality check
- Adhere to health and safety requirements and maintain a tidy workstation
Minimum requirements for a Mobile Repair Technician / Mobile Cosmetic Repair Technician:
- Ideally you will be an experienced S.M.A.R.T repairer or an experienced Paint Sprayer with a settled career history in a Bodyshop environment and be able to demonstrate a hands on and focus-driven approach.
- The candidate will be an enthusiastic/ driven individual that is also able to deliver high-quality work at all times.
- This position requires somebody with good attention to detail and also works to high standards at all times.
If you want to hear more about the Mobile Repair Technician / Mobile Cosmetic Repair Technician role, please send us your CV by clicking apply now or by contacting Holt Recruitment on 0845 8338007 / 01202 552915 to discuss further.
Mobile Repair Technician / Mobile Cosmetic Repair Technician- up to £30k Bodyshop Grays
Paint Sprayer / SMART Repairer / SMART Repair Technician / Cosmetic Repairer / S.M.A.R.T.