Engineering Manufacturing/Automotive Industry
Market Harborough - LE16 - Day Shifts
Up to £50k per annum, depending on experience
33 Days Holiday and Pension
Are you an experienced Quality Manager or QHSE Manager with automotive or PPAP experience, and looking to join an established engineering business? If yes, read on ..
Our established client specialises in Engineering Manufacturing for the Automotive industry.
They are currently searching for a new Quality Manager or Senior Quality Engineer to join their established team as a Quality and Environmental Manager.
Commutable from Corby, Kettering, Rugby, Lutterworth, Daventry, Leicester and Northampton.
Duties Include - Quality Manager:
- Responsible for maintaining quality systems, accreditations, audits and compliance to IATF 16949, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001
- Manage the Quality department and environmental compliance.
- Ensuring quality metrics are maintained on the shop floor and monthly updates of all KPI Metrics
- Input to the quality aspects of supplier development
- Managing and maintaining the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Actively participate in Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) meetings and drive actions to completion
- Work with the team to continuously improve lines and processes, whilst adhering to Health and Safety standards
- Ensure that all necessary systems and procedures are in place to satisfy all customer requirements and audits
Key Skills / Experience Required - Quality Manager:
- Experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment, preferably automotive
- Experience as a Quality Manager, QHSE Manager or Senior Quality Engineer within an automotive manufacturing environment
- Managing or supervising a Quality department or team
- Experience working in a Quality role within a engineering manufacturing business
- Experience maintaining quality systems to IATF 16949, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001
- Experience in quality systems and Environmental standards (Desirable)
- Diploma of Higher Education or higher (or equivalent) (Desirable)
The Package - Quality Engineer
- Starting salary of up to £50k per annum, depending on skill level and experience
- Hours: Monday to Thursday, 8:00am 5:00pm and Friday 8:00am - 1:00pm
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Occupational Sick pay
Interested? To apply for this Quality Manager position, here are your two options:
"This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call 0116 2545411 now and lets talk through your experience.
Ask for Nilam between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
"I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know