Interim Engineering Manager
The Role: The successful Engineering Manager will be responsible for managing the daily functions of a busy maintenance team.
Daily Duties: - The overall planning and allocation of engineers work and Planned Maintenance - Supporting and guidance of your team in the identification of maintenance opportunities and set a clear action plan to drive cost effective maintenance and plant efficiency.
- Investigation and driving of ongoing improvement projects to maximise operational effectiveness and minimise downtime.
- Motivating and leading your team of engineers imbuing a culture of continuous improvement and efficiency.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety guidelines are met and adhered to.
The Candidate - The Temporary Engineering Manager will have at least 5 years, proven experience in managing a successful team of multi skilled engineers in a manufacturing environment.
- Qualifications; Electrical or Mechanical with a sound understanding of electrical systems and terminology.
- Experience in managing projects and implementing improvement activities through site.
- Health & safety implementation ideally with a relevant qualification , NEBOSH etc - Demonstrable experience of departmental budgeting and cost control.
- Knowledge of varied continuous improvement processes.
- Experience of running a PPM system Benefits THIS ROLE SITES INSIDE OF IR35 AND AS SUCH YOU MUST BE TAXED AT SOURCE PAYE Rate: Circa £350 per day This role may suit candidates with the previous titles of; Temporary Engineering manager, Interim Engineering Manager, Chief Engineer, Head of Engineering, Maintenance Manager, Lead Engineer, Reliability Engineering Manager, Engineering and Project Manager