Poultry Farm Worker
An Exciting opportunity has arisen and we are looking for a Poultry Farm Worker to join our established team and help out at Glenrath farms.
Job Title: Poultry Farm Worker / Poultry Technician
Location: We have three locations looking enthusiastic employees; BROUGHTON, BIGGAR and PEEBLES ( Accommodation can be provided if needed)
Salary: £10 Per Hour, £14.25 overtime Rate + Benefits listed below
Schedule: 39 hrs plus weekends
Monday - Thursday 7am - 4pm
Friday - 7am - 3pm
Flexible schedule can be discussed
Come and join the Glenrath family!
We are a family owned and run business established in 1959, offering you a career - not just a job within the poultry industry.
* Preparing sheds for poultry arrival
* Checking feed and water
* Daily health inspections
* Assist with minor farm maintenance
* Collecting eggs
* Previous knowledge or experience is an advantage but not essential
* Hard working
* Can do attitude
* Not afraid to get your hands dirty
* Competitive rate of pay
* Over time rate
* Crop Bonus
* Generous Holiday Allowance
* On-site parking
* 2 day trial available
* Uniform provided
* Investment in your training and future development
* Full training given
* Poultry Passports and Apprenticeships
* Performance bonus
To apply for our vacancy for a Poultry Technician / Farm Worker, please click on Apply and upload a copy of your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.