Debt Recovery Paralegal
A top tier law firm in Newcastle is seeking a Debt Recovery Paralegal to join their existing team.
The role would suit a law graduate or someone from a debt recovery background who is looking to make the move into an entry level paralegal role.
Non graduate applicants with a passion for law/ debt recovery are also encouraged to apply.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to gain experience with a big-name law firm who hold a strong reputation nationally.
The role: - The team is close knit, successful and genuinely work very closely together on a wide variety of debt matters.
- This debt paralegal role is a result of expansion due to an increased demand of debt work.
- In this role you will be responsible for recovering debts, negotiating payments/settlements and assisting on the issuing of court proceedings.
- You will maintain a high standard of professionalism as you will be liaising regularly with court advocates, courts, debtors and agents, to name a few.
- There will be an element of administrative duties to keep on top of as well as any other ad-hoc tasks required of you by the fee earners.
The ideal candidate: - A law graduate with an interest in debt recovery work or a candidate from a debt recovery background who is looking to take the next step into a paralegal role, or a non graduate with a genuine interest in debt recovery work - You will have a strong attention to detail as well as confidence in dealing with high-volume work.
- You will be personable and a confident communicator with the confidence to deliver excellent customer service to clients.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and able to work independently as well as contribute to the work and development of the overall debt team.
How to Apply To apply for this Debt Paralegal role please contact Chloe Smith at SaccoMann on 0113 467 9783.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals.
For full terms please see our website.