Cytologist - Central London - Permanent
Maxxima have recently partnered with one of the UKs specialist provider of diagnostic and healthcare solutions.
We are currently looking for an experienced Cytologist, who can provide overall support for the clinical leadership of the service.
This post is based in Central London, which is easily accessible via public transport.
About the role:
As a Cytologist, you will be expected to assist with the laboratory and administrative duties within the department.
Whats in it for you as a Cytologist:
- Training and development opportunities including the funding of Undergraduate and Masters Degrees and IBMS Specialist Portfolios for Biomedical Scientists
- Annual performance related salary review/ No banding restrictions: As we are a private company we are not restricted by salary bandings and so are able to negotiate appropriate salaries based on experience.
This also means that annual salary reviews do not hit a band ceiling
- Discounted gym membership we have a corporate gym membership scheme with Better Gyms
- Cash healthcare plan cash back on a variety of healthcare costs including dentist and opticians
- Sick Pay Entitlement 5 paid days in the first year of employment, 20 days thereafter
- Permanent Health Insurance and Death in Service Cover
- Life Assurance providing salary continuation for long term illness (six months qualifying period)
- Employee Assistance Programme supporting staff wellbeing
- Season Ticket Loan Scheme interest free loan for the cost of annual travel ticket
- Perkbox Access to additional staff perks and benefits such as high street discounts
- Company Pension Scheme company and staff contributions which increase with years of service
- Competitive annual leave allowance - 28 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours 37.5 hours standard working week.
With a variety of working patterns available, options to review working flexibly will always be considered
Your main responsibilities as a Cytologist:
- Provide assistance in primary screening, reviewing of cervical samples and authorisation of results
- Assist with laboratory and administrative duties within the department
What we are looking for in a Cytologist:
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Previous experience as a Cytologist
- NHSCSP Certificate of Competence or equivalent as a minimum qualification
Why work with Maxxima?
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and vastly experienced Permanent Team with longstanding professional relationships with multiple clients
- Access to exclusive vacancies through our numerous Master Vendor trusts across the country
- Vacancies outside of NHS Rate caps with our private sector agreements
- Access to International roles outside of England and the United Kingdom
Please note: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Lucy on 0117 471 5956 or email@example.com